State

Categories

Sub Categories

Click Here to Find Current Projects

List of Power stations, Power generation Projects in VIC


HAZELWOOD COAL MINE/POWER STATION
Hazelwood Coal Mine/Power Station is currently at the Construction stage, valued at about $ 100000 it is Includes design, manufacture, factory testing, supply and delivery. Click for more details...

LATROBE VALLEY COAL GASIFICATION & GAS TO LIQUIDS PROJECT
Mining - Civil Services (Power stations, Power generation) project for New development. The Victorian Government awarded Australian Power and Energy Ltd an exploration licence to undertake research, development and feasibility studies for one or more new brown coal-based projects. The company proposes to use a number of known technologies to produce low sulphur liquid fuels and to generate 500MW of electricity. Undergrounding (Geosequestration) of carbon dioxide produced in the process is proposed. In stage one, 52000 barrels per day of high quality low sulphur fuels, mainly diesel, as well as the electricity will be produced. Click for more details...

HAZELWOOD COAL MINE/POWER STATION
Cw Pumps - Electic Motors project at Latrobe Valley via, Morwell, VIC 3840 In The Council Area Of La Trobe of Private. Electric motors that drive the circulating water (CW) pumps. Click for more details...

LOY YANG A POWER STATION
Ps Emergency Evacuation System New project In The La Trobe Council Area. Design, supply, installation, commissioning of and emergency warning system at Loy Yang Power. Click for more details...

LOY YANG A POWER STATION
Currently at the Construction stage In La Trobe is a project estimated to be $ 100000. This project Provision of maintenance services. Click for more details...

HAZELWOOD POWER STATION
Mining - Civil Services (Power stations, Power generation) project In The La Trobe Council Area of Private ownership. Routine and defect maintenance. Click for more details...

COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTRE FOR CLEAN POWER FROM LIGNITE
Cooperative Research Centre For Clean Power From Lignite is currently at the Construction stage, valued at about $ 6300000 it is Research facility to be constructed to test mechanical thermal dewatering brown coal at a large scale. Design and construct a 2500 tonne hydraulic press, 2m diameter 80 bar pressure test cell and 2500 sqm building. Concrete floor, steel frame and cladding. Click for more details...

HAZELWOOD POWER STATION/COAL MINE - FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Facility Management Service New project In The La Trobe Council Area. Civil and site services including security and emergency services. Click for more details...

HAZELWOOD 2030 PROJECT - POWER STATION UPGRADE
Mining - Civil Services (Power stations, Power generation) project for New development. The project involves a retro-fit of the power station to reduce greenhouse emissions. Work will comprise the trial fitting of two technologies into the power station. The station comprises 8 units that generate electricity from brown coal. The first technology will involve replacing the mills that produce the brown coal feed into the boiler. This coal drying technology will reduce coal moisture from 60% to about 12% before being fired into a modified and retro fitted boiler. When installed it will take less energy to convert coal into electricity and reduce emissions by 30%. The carbon dioxide capture technology will involve the construction of a plant to capture carbon dioxide from the burnt coal, which will be used for sequestration. When construction is completed this will reduce emissions by 50%. In total by 2009 emissions will be reduced by 80%. Click for more details...

YALLOURN JOINT VENTURE COAL OPERATIONS - YALLOURN COAL FIELD REALIGNMENT PROJECT
Mining - Civil Services (Power stations, Power generation) project at Eastern Rd, Yallourn North, VIC 3825 for New. A project to reduce overburden removal in the southeast portion of the coal fields supplying the Yallourn W Power Station by boundary alteration. Relocation further to the east of the Maryvale Coal Field boundary. Coal & overburden systems to be located on this field's western batter with overburden placement at the base of the adjacent, currently producing East Field Mine. Construction activities associated with conveyors to include embankments & formation across the East Field Mine, footing installations as well as mechanical, structural & electrical installation. Associated infrastructure to include roads & ramps, installation of high voltage reticulation & fire services reticulation. Diversion also of the Morwell West Drain as its upper reaches will be subject to mining. Click for more details...

Copyright © CoreLogic. All rights reserved. Powered by Cordell Connect